You can’t actually neglect muscle building nutrition in your muscle building program. But the thing is, many people avoid the topic of nutrition when it comes to building muscles. They think it’s complicated. It’s simply a matter of obtaining the right information because it is in fact easy to find the right muscle building nutrition foods to complement your workouts. What’s more, your nutrition can even make your muscle building program more successful. With muscle building nutrition sustaining your sufficiently, your workouts would be less tedious. That’s right. Eat more foods for building muscles and you can work out less. What are the top muscle building foods to help you gain strength and muscle mass?
- Lean beef. This ought to be a staple in your meals if you want to build muscles fast. Loaded with zinc, iron, B- vitamins and other nutrients that promote the growth of your muscles, you can’t skip lean beef in your nutrition. Other than that, it also provides high-quality nutrition for growing your muscular physique. Take note that not all proteins are equal, but proteins in lean beef contain high amounts of amino acids that work in tandem with insulin to boost muscle growth. If you’re trying to lose weight, lean beef is a valuable option for your nutrition, too. Eat 3 oz of lean beef and you’ll get the same amount of proteins found in 1.5 cups of beans. However, you’ll get half of the amount of calories.
- Skinless chicken. Chicken, like beef is a good source of high quality protein which is essential for the maintenance and repair of muscles. It also aids in bone health and weight loss. You can prepare delish meals as well because chicken is easy to cook and prepare. At the supermarket, you’ll find meat packaged in single serving sizes. You can season and cook it quickly.
- Cottage cheese. It’s a perfect nutrition to maintain the health of your muscles because it is an excellent source of pure casein protein. Casein, as a slow digesting protein can sustain your muscle health even if you go on long periods without eating.
- Eggs. Other than being a good source of high quality protein, eggs also contain the right kind of fat, nine essential amino acids and Vitamin D. It’s food that truly provides excellent value for your money. Contrary to what some studies have reported, eggs are not unsafe for your health.
- Whey protein. Supplements containing whey protein are the most popular in the fitness industry. They are a fast, convenient and affordable source of protein. Bodybuilders take whey protein supplements in the morning after waking up, as a post-workout supplement and as a supplement to mix with their meals. A scoop of whey protein in your muscle building shake is effective for gaining muscle mass. Then again, see to it that whole foods are your main source of high quality protein, augmented by whey protein supplements.
- Tuna and other fish. These foods are also rich in protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Being low in fat and high in omega 3 fatty acids, fish also aid in fat loss and revs up your metabolism.
- Oatmeal. It’s low glycemic index (GI) value makes oatmeal an excellent source of carbohydrates. It’s also minimally processed as a muscle building nutrition food.